The Easter holidays are almost upon us, so what better time to launch the iPhonegraphy's 1st photo competition, entitled "Easter", and thanks to Griffin Technology we have a sponsor, in the form of the Clarifi.
So what is up for grabs? Well Griffin Technology have kindly offered to send a Clarifi iPhone 3G case with built-in close-up lens, to 5 lucky winners.
So now you know the title/theme of the competition "Easter" and the prize, it just remains for you to read the rules, and then get snapping Easter.
- All entries must be received before 8.00 am GMT on Monday 20th April 2009.
- Entrants can only submit up to 2 photo's.
- All photo's must be taken with the iPhone's camera, edited exclusively on the iPhone using any 3rd party app, and finally emailed directly from the iPhone to email@example.com
- All submitted photo's should include, 1) Title, 2) iPhone used (1st Gen or 3G), 3) Any apps used.
- All entries will be added to the Gallery section of the iPhoneography blog, and will remain there unless requested otherwise.
- Entrants must not be employees of Griffin Technology or be close friends or family of me (Glyn Evans).
- All entries will be judged by me (Glyn Evans) and my judgement will remain final.
- The 5 winners will announced shortly after the close date, and winning photo's will be published on the iPhoneography blog.
- The Griffin Technology Clarifi is only compatable with the iPhone 3G, so if you are a winner, and using a 1st Gen iPhone, then you may be offered an alternative prize, but this is subject to availability of an alternative product.
Competition update: There has been some confusion over the competition theme, which is "Easter", and what I am looking for.
I am looking for a photo or photos of what Easter means to you the iPhoneographer, whether it is something as simple as an Easter egg, or something more religious, it is entirely up to you.