Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 7:42PM | Editor
Syncomatic automatically synchronizes/transfers your Photos & Movies to your Mac, and optionally to iPhoto & Aperture.
- No need to remember to sync or open the app and choose what to sync, Syncomatic knows what to sync and when.
- Amazingly simple - setup and forget. All your Photos & Movies will be automatically synced to your mac ready for you to view and use.
- Automatic syncing - app sleeps in background syncing Photos & Movies as soon as possible
- Knows what to sync - Syncomatic knows what it has synced and only sends un-synced Photos & Movies.
- Preserves all Photos & Movies Meta data, such as photo location.
- Direct import into iPhoto & Aperture - The companion software can save Photos & Movies to a folder of your choice and/or import to iPhoto & Aperture.
- Shows the number of Photos & Movies to sync on its home screen icon badge.
- Low system load - Uses very little battery or processing power when sleeping.
- No Mobile Data Usage - Will only sync when on the same wifi as your Mac to prevent expensive data usage.
- Syncomatic uses your location and network connectivity to determine when it can sync and to keeps its battery usage to the absolute minimum.
- Requires installation of the free Syncomatic Companion Software available at http://www.syncomaticapp.com
- Location services need to be enabled, otherwise Syncomatic is unable to access your Photos & Movies, and will not be able to determine when to sync. Syncomatic does NOT transmit location data.
- For automatic syncing Syncomatic needs to run in the background.