Organized by Tribegram, The Mobile Photography Week in Paris will be held from October 13th until October 21st. To celebrate this event, an international photo challenge is running from Sept. 24th until Oct. 19th. This photo competition is broken down in to six ategories, Landscapes, Street, Asbtract, Black and White, Selective Color (Sponsored by MacPhun Software ColorStrokes), and Portrait. The winners will be rewarded by our sponsors, and featured on tribegram.com and in the first issue of Tribegram's online magazine.
There are several ways to enter this competition, but one of those ways is via Starmatic. Starmatic is a FREE easy-to-use, yet powerful toy-camera app that offers an alternative photo-sharing experience to other similar community based, photography apps. To coincide with this competition, and for a limited time, the team behind Starmatic are making their premium 10 filter Starmachrome film, available for FREE.
How to enter the competition?
Download Starmatic [App Store Link] or one of the other supported photo sharing apps, then upload and share your photos via your chosen service, using the following # tags:
- For Portrait : Please tag #tribegram_portraitawards
- For Landscape : Please tag #tribegram_landscapeawards
- For Abstract :Please tag #tribegram_abstractawards
- For BW : Please tag #tribegram_bwawards
- For Street Photography : Please tag #tribegram_streetphotoawards
- For Selective colors : Please tag #ColorStrokes_ParisAwards
For rules and more information on the Paris Mobile Photography Week/Tribegram Photo Competition, head over to parismobilephotographyawards.com