The original CameraBag was the very first vintage iPhone photo app, setting off what has become a major trend. Now CameraBag 2 is bringing a brand new direction to mobile photography. It’s hi-fi because it’s built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when they’re heavily filtered. Unlike other apps, CameraBag 2 makes it easy to go in and play with each style for infinite variations, so you can always create something unique. The interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be simple, transparent, and fast. It’s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC for unparalleled image quality
- 24 different styles, 50+ in the Pro upgrade and HD versions
- Sliders allow you to adjust individual components of each style for a unique look
- Remix button infinitely changes styles for even more variations not possible via sliders
- A huge array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
- Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Preview chooser panel stylishly shows you all the filters at once
- Elegant, minimalist interface
- In the Pro upgrade and HD versions, the ability to save your own styles in-app, or load styles made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
App Store Link: CameraBag 2; Price: FREE*
*CameraBag 2 is available for FREE, with an options Pro upgrade via an in-app purchase price of £1.49/$1.99/€1.59, and for that you get over 30 additional styles, new borders, and the ability to save and share styles/effects between the PC/Mac version.