Remember Slideshow Builder [App Store Link] from BitWink? Well, this excellent slideshow app that we first featured over 3 years ago has been going through some changes. Now at version 2.1, Slideshow Builder supports both iPhone and iPad, and offers iCloud support, to optionally sync your slideshows across these devices, and the iPhoneography blog has 11x promo codes to give away. If you would like the chance of winning one of these codes, then re-Tweet/Like this post, and leave your request in the comments section below, and over the next few days I will randomly select 11 lucky winners.
Slideshow Builder is described as "the fastest, easiest way to create and share beautiful slideshows on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch", letting you "showcase your photography". Static images are brought to life with caption overlays, animated Ken Burns (pan & zoom) effects, slide transitions and background music. Built-in face detection makes the most of the small screen whilst passcode protection keeps your slideshows safe & secure.
Slideshow Builder uses iCloud to optionally sync your slideshows across your iOS devices. When you're ready to share your slideshow with friends and family, simply tap to share, and get back a link to it in iCloud to send to them.
Slideshow Builder lets you:
- Build slideshows with photos from your photo albums, photo stream or camera roll using our super-fast photo-picker
- Choose to keep photos in the library rather than make copies
- Optionally sync slideshows across devices using iCloud
- Share slideshows via email using iCloud-hosted snapshots
- Add music to slideshows from the iPod library
- Create multi-track playlists and fit the slideshow duration to the music.
- Protect your slideshows with a secure passcode.
- Choose from a selection of 11 gorgeous slide transition effects.
- Set the animated Ken Burns effect to Off, Low, Medium, High or even Custom.
- Choose from 3 faces animations settings: In-Shot, Jump or Off.
- Configure your slideshows to gradually ease the Ken Burns effect in and out.
- Quickly jump to any slide during a slideshow with our pop-up slide chooser.
- Choose to shuffle the order of the slides in your slideshow.
- Select auto-repeat to have a slideshow loop indefinitely.