Described as the camera app "for the photographer in everyone", Wood Camera gives you full control over your iPhone shooting and editing process.
Wood Camera features:
- LIGHTBOX: Easily import and view your photos all in one place. Tap once to enter full-size preview mode, or double-tap to go straight to the editing screen.
- LIVE LENSES: Use the in-app camera to shoot with each of our 22 lenses in real-time.
- FLEXIBLE EDITING: Layer 22 lenses, 17 textures, and 12 frames for thousands of possible combinations.
- TILT-SHIFT & VIGNETTES: Pinch to customize tilt-shift radius and vignette position and intensity. Advanced touch rotation gesture to control linear tilt-shift for that perfect professional look.
- ONE-TOUCH PREVIEW: Tap and hold to quickly compare your edited image to the original shot.
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE: Enjoy the freedom to go back and modify any changes you made to the original image, even after exporting your work.
- FULL RESOLUTION: Import and export your images at the full, 8 MP resolution of the iPhone 4S camera.
- EASY SHARING: Quickly share your photos to the Camera Roll, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Instagram.
So, what do I think of Wood Camera? Wood Camera has a nice easy to use interface, and whilst it may have features similar to other apps, there are few filters and frames that that can be applied to saved photos that I've not seen before.
All-in-all, Wood Camera is a nice app that gets a thumbs up from me, and thanks to developers Bright Mango, the iPhoneography blog has 25, yes 25 promo codes to give away over this weekend. So how do I get one of these promo codes I hear you say. Well hop over to our Facebook page, where during the course of the weekend I will be posting 5 codes at a time, on a first come first served basis.
If you can't wait to try out Wood Camera, or miss one of the codes, then you can download your copy for £1.49/$1.99/€1.59 from the App Store right now.