Designed by a photographer for photographers, Reduce lets you easily resize (downsize) your photos, either singularly or batched, and at the same time (if you want to) add a watermark, making your photos ideal for uploading to online photo services.
This universal app is easy to you, just set the image dimensions and a file size limit and Reduce will determinate the best possible quality/size, ensuring your images are not too large for uploading.
Whilst Reduce will probably appeal more to photographers using their iPads to edit and share their DSLR photos, the app also offers...
- Batch-process multiple images
- Resize the image to a specific dimension
- Auto-detection of the needed jpeg quality for a given file size
- Alternatively use a fixed jpeg quality
- Optionally sharpen the image to avoid softness caused by the resizing
- Choose if you want to remove EXIF data like GPS position or the used camera settings
- Add a watermark or description to your photos
- Use a border to separate your photos from the background