KitCam from developer GhostBird Software has just been updated with Night Snap…
- Night Snap for KitCam: Take incredible photos even in very low light. Night Snap allows you to manually set the exposure time (shutter speed) up to one full second. Take great night and low light shots as well as capture amazing light trails in the dark. Find out more at http://nightsnap.kitcamapp.com
- 10 New geometric shape frames: Circles, diamonds, hearts and more. These frames will really make a statement!
- Front facing flash: Take some selfies in the dark!
- Capture photos in uncompressed TIFF for the best possible image quality: TIFF capture keeps your photos free from JPEG compression ensuring only the highest possible image quality. TIFFs can be shared and exported just like your JPEGs.
- JPEG compression can now be changed to your hearts content: Full control over the amount of compression means you can keep your photos small if you want or crank it up for maximum quality.
- Live exposure info on the histogram: The histogram now shows the current exposure time (shutter speed) and ISO.
- Time-lapse parameter limits extended: Minimum interval time for time-lapse videos has been dropped down to 1/2s and the maximum turned up to 15 minutes.
- New perspective composition grid: This grid will help you line up perspective specific shots.
- Easily export your originals without reverting any of your edits: When saving and sharing your photos you may now choose to share the original/master rather than your edited version.
- Storage space & processing speed optimizations as well as loads of bug fixes.
Right now, KitCam [App Store Link] is on sale for just £0.69/$0.99/€0.79