Camera+ has just had another update with improved usability of the "Touch Exposure and Touch Focus" feature, as well as a whole bunch of bug fixes.
So what's new.
- greatly improved usability of our exclusive Touch Exposure and Touch Focus features so that you can now move around the controls once you lift your fingers, hopefully resulting in far fewer cases of pretzel-finger
- fixed a bug where the camera shutter button would stop functioning
- fixed a bug where double flash & flip controls would appear in the camera screen
- fixed a bug where there was a dead area with Touch Exposure and Touch Focus
- fixed a bug where the main screen shutter button wasn’t working
- fixed a bug where copying photos that were zoomed would result in unzoomed photos when pasting them
- fixed a bug where Touch Exposure and Touch Focus were using incorrect touch points if the camera was zoomed
- increased maximum zoom amount to 6× “You want the zoom? You Can’t handle the zoom!”
- various minor bug fixes and enhancements
If you have an iPhone 4 and don't already have this app, then I seriously recommend that you check it out, you won't be disappointed.
AppStore Link: Camera+ - Price: £1.19/$1.99/€1.59