It's been a while, but hopefully this week should see Percolator 2.3 hit the App Store. Already submitted by Tinrocket developer John Balestrieri, this is what we can expect to see, in what looks to be a major update.
- A new Brew: Percolator boldly enters the 1960s with “Tripstamatic!”
- A new Brew: Percolator gets wobbly with “Charmed” circles!
- A new Serve Tone: “Flash Burn”—A high contrast vignette
- Even smaller circles with the new Tiny Circles Grind Effect
- A new Grind Effect: “Woodblock”—Converts your photo to 4 colors before Percolating for a very bold look!
Export & Import
- Example images make great starting points for your own percs!
- Maximum ‘Save To Photos’ size is now 3584 pixels! (Maximum export size for iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G, and iPad 1 is 2048 pixels.)
- Customizable image export settings
- Send to Instagram with the option to Crop
- Send to a Postcard with Sincerely!
- Send your Percs to other photo apps or Copy to the Clipboard
- Import via Paste and from other photo app’s sharing features
- Support for the 4 inch Retina display
- Retina support for iPad 3
- New UI for the Import and Export menus—In addition to the sleek new look, I now have plenty of room to keep adding features.
- Many tiny improvements that you may not notice, but make Percolator even more awesome.
For more information, check out percolatorapp.com