Today sees Adobe's Photoshop Touch finally arrive on the iPhone, coming one year after its debut on the iPad, and for a more reasonable price of £2.99/$4.99/€4.49.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone lets you...
- Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
- Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
- Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
- Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
- Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
- Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
- Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
- Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
If you're looking for that Photoshop experience on your iPhone, then "Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone" may be what you're looking for. For a full review, check out Marty Yawnick's post over on Life in LoFi.
App Store Link: Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone; Price: £2.99/$4.99/€4.49