AfterLight (previously called Afterglow) offers some very nice and subtle filter effects, well implemented light leaks, and a range of interesting and unique frames, that sit alongside some addition in-app-purchase options, which has just been updated.
So what's new?
- This update comes with the Instant Film pack. It includes 19 new textures and 3 new frames. All inspired by and created with instant film. This will be a growing pack that will receive new content.
- To celebrate the transition to a new name, we've created 5 new Original Filters. All you have to do is like our new Facebook page to unlock them. It will greatly help us through this new change, so thank you to every one in advance!
- Try out our new Mid Tone tool. It has been created to go along with our Shadow Tone and Highlight tone tools for even more control over your colouring.
- Pinching and zooming with the frames has been enhanced with a fixed sensitivity issue.
- We've added 3 new frames.
- Tap and hold on your image when Filter & Texture editing to hide any part of the interface that might be covering your image.
- The Clarify tool has been enhanced for quality and speed, and we've fixed a bug.
- The cropping tool has been enhanced. The free transform option has more control, and we've added a golden ratio crop option.
One thing not mentioned in any of the apps blurb, is that AfterLight supports images up to about 12 megapixels, making the app useful to more than just photos taken with an iPhone.
App Store Link: AfterLight; Price: £0.69/$0.99/€0.79