My number one panoramic app for the iPhone has just arrived on the iPad. With a maximum output of up to 36 megapixels, and tested by the developers to work with imported images of up to 16 megapixels (subject to iPad model), this new app from Cloudburst Research looks set to become the perfect panoramic app for the "mobile photographer".
AutoStitch Panorama for iPad features...
- Simple and intuitive interface. Just choose or snap images and tap "Stitch"
- Choice of resolutions up to 36 megapixels for poster-quality prints (iPad2 or newer)
- All source images are retained, so you can change stitch options later
- Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
- Includes StitchGuide augmented-reality viewfinder (iPad2 or newer)
- Stitch photos taken with any other camera or app
- Share your creations via email, Facebook, or Twitter