Ever had a photo stolen from your online presence and published without your permission, or even worst, passed off as someone else's work, and wondered what you could do about it? Well, a new free service and website from PhotoTips James Beltz has been setup to help.
PictureDefense.com will help guide you through what you need to do if…
- Someone's Facebook profile, fan page, or group
- Any website hosted and owned by Google. Like Blogger, Blogspot, YouTube, and Google+
- Any website owned by Yahoo like Flickr.com
- Another photographer's free standing website
- Used in a web advertisement on a business website
For more information, or to bookmark this essential website, click here.