This week sees a number iPhoneographers and iPhone artists hit the stage at Macworld, and to coincide with this event, organiser Dan Marcolina has put together the Mobile Masters, an iPad eBook featuring 50 of the worlds most notable iPhoneographers.
Currently available for FREE Priced at £1.99/$2.99/€2.39 [App Store Link], this iPad eBook features...
- Over 50 varied Artists from around the world are represented
- Many step-by-step "app-stacking" secrets revealed with a swipe of the figure
- Personal video interviews from 30 artist discussing how iPhoneography has changed them and photography
- Many image tutorial video
- Over an hour of video included
- Indepth text descriptions with direct links to each app mentioned
- Hand selected portfolio of additional work from each artest
- Direct links to each artist websites, blogs, and even email address
Sorry, but it looks like this app was free for just a few hours. This style of sales tactic never impresses me!!