This update has been a longtime coming, but finally Starmatic supports the much requested high resolution saves, along with other requested account management features.
So what's new in this update of Starmatic?
- HIGH-RESOLUTION: Pictures edited with Starmatic are now saved on your camera roll in High Resolution by default (2448 x 2448). Your filtered pictures will be more awesome than ever and are now suitable for high-quality printing.
- FIND TWITTER AND FACEBOOK FRIENDS: You can now easily find and follow your Facebook and Twitter friends who are already Starmatic users and who registered with Facebook or Twitter.
- MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT: Change your username or modify your account.
- BLOCK FOLLOWERS: You can now block undesired followers.
- DELETE COMMENTS: You can delete inappropriate or undesired comments under your pictures. Just swipe on the comments you wish to erase.
- CUSTOMISE WHAT YOU SHARE ON FACEBOOK: Starmatic now takes full advantage of tighter Facebook integration with iOS 6 by enabling you to customise the text accompanying the pictures you share on your Facebook timeline (Note: you need to have enabled access to Facebook via your iPhone Settings to use this feature).
There are also many stabilisation and speed improvements and loads of bugs fixed, which include:
- Launching Starmatic is much faster
- The app no longer freezes in the Nearby section
- Issues in finding people to follow from your contact list should no longer occur
- Your filtered pictures will now keep their geotags
- You can customise your username when you register with Facebook